Writing Blogs that Get Read – Dec. 19
You have the passion and the message. Now learn the secrets to writing compelling blogs that get read by tens of thousands of readers.
Testimonials from the first session:
“Your authenticity and desire to help others improve their own situation just leaped out of the speakers!”
“You just kept giving and giving and giving.”
“Great webinar! I wish I had told my friends!”
“I really appreciate your insights generosity and depth of content! You really do have something to say!”
- The number one secret to writing compelling blogs.
- 12 strategies for gaining readers.
- Four free strategies to organically grow your audience.
- Six tips for creating conversation.
- Five techniques that draw in readers.
- 10 strategies that lift your blog from average to exceptional.
- Tips on titles. Titles matter.
Plus time for Q&A!
The Leadership Freak Blog organically grew from 1,200 views the first month to 1,200 views by 8:00 a.m. every day.
I had no grand strategy. I just started and learned along the way. Now, I’m sharing what I learned.
Date: December 19, 2012.
Webinar Time: 1:00 to 2:30 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.
Register at: Writing Blogs that Get Read
Bonus: All participants receive note-taking materials.
Download: Writing Blogs that Get Read — hand out