Not doing is one side of finding success.
- Never let the bottom line be the bottom line.
- Never pretend things are ok when they aren’t.
- Never let what you’ve never done be the reason not to try.
- Never get ahead by resenting those who get ahead.
- Never let those who aren’t doing something prevent you for doing something.
- Never do on the road what you wouldn’t do at home.
- Never trust anyone who never admits mistakes.
- Never achieve greatness through negativity.
- Never pretend you can do what you can’t.
- Never let others fail before doing everything appropriate to help them succeed.
- “An executive has never suffered because his subordinates were strong and effective.” Peter Drucker
- Never find wisdom in excuses, defensiveness, or blame.
- Never think loyalty is a gift.
- Never waffle when it comes to taking responsibility.
- Never waver when it comes to giving credit.
- Never make excuses. “Never make excuses. Your friends don’t need them and your foes won’t believe them.” JohnWooden
Bonus: Never create the future by recreating the past.
What should leaders never do?
Which of these is most important to you?